textscan not fully functional

From: Rafael Gonzalez
Subject: textscan not fully functional
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 00:31:08 -0200

Hello

I'm trying to use the 'textscan' function using the 'headerlines' parameter but I keep getting the following message:

'warning: strread: unknown property "headerlines'

I tried to look on the mailing list for this issue but I couldn't find anything. This makes me think that the textscan is currently implemented as a wrapper of the strread function or that my version (3.6.4) is not fully functional.

Best regards
--
Rafael