Re: Octave on Android

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: Octave on Android
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:37:42 -0500

On 11/05/2013 01:15 PM, Corbin Champion wrote:
I have a big update coming to both the main app and the add-on packages/apps which will fix this, but it will not roll out for a little bit. Specifically, the packages will include all the normal files provided by the similar Debian packages (instead of a subset), which I believe contain the correct and sufficient copyright information. In addition, I will add a written offer (hadn't thought of that, but it is not a big deal), per your suggestion. Hopefully, no one minds the problem persisting for a few more weeks.

Thanks,
Corbin

You might think of syncing your update with the about to be
released Octave 3.8.  "About to" means release candidate 1
is VERY near ready. Then,...

Michael