Re: 3.8 Bug Fix update

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: 3.8 Bug Fix update
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:06:33 -0500

On 11/06/2013 02:46 PM, Thorsten Liebig wrote:

Does that mean all other bugs on that list may not get fixed for the
release?
the bug:
#37672 <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?37672> GUI doesn't react to CTRL+C
at least for me means, that the GUI is completely useless/unusable :(

Am I missing something or isn't the issue there that Ctrl-C does work in most cases, but doesn't work when Octave is inside a call to the sleep function? And that is only happening on Windows, correct?

If it's only failing to respond inside a sleep function, then does that really make the GUI unusable for you? You need that feature always? I don't think I ever do, so I'm a bit surprised by your response.