Re: Unidentified developer

From: Daryl Lee
Subject: Re: Unidentified developer
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:24:08 -0700

I succeeded in getting it to at least launch by overriding the gatekeeper, but
haven't gone beyond just seeing the GUI (which is entirely new since my last
use of Octave).  Since I have that much working, is there any way I can be of
use to you in moving this along to a proper release state?  Since I used Octave
before I used Matlab, I'd be very willing to help out if I can be of value.

--
Daryl Lee
Amateurs train until they get it right; professionals train until they can't