Re: Issues found in static analysis

From: PrasannaKumar Muralidharan
Subject: Re: Issues found in static analysis
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:52:11 +0530

> I used clang static analyser (http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/) to
> analyse octave's code. It reported some issues. Some are false
> positives while some are real issues. It can be generated easily using
> scan-build command (available as a part of clang/llvm package). I can
> send the report if needed once I go home (may be in 6 hours from now).

Attached the static analysis report with this mail. The analysis was
done on Nov 8th so the code may be a little old but still I hope it
will help make Octave better. Some issues are false positives.

Fixing the real issues can make Octave better. I am planning to work
on some of these issues but more eyes means faster fixes and better
code.

Hope this helps,
PrasannaKumar