Qscintilla2.dll not found, but is available

From: Rik
Subject: Qscintilla2.dll not found, but is available
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:55:07 -0800

11/13/13

All,

When trying to run octave.exe under MinGW I get a warning message that the
Qscintilla2.dll is not available.  Under UNIX you could resolve this by
setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the directory where qscintilla2.dll is
located.  I don't know if that is possible in Windows so I just copied the
dll file into the bin directory and then octave.exe works.  All of the
other installed dlls under MXE seem to have installed themselves in the
bin/ directory and additionally into the lib directory.  Should we, or the
Qscintilla2.mk file, also be installing the dll to the bin directory?

--Rik