Re: 4.0 vs 3.8 again

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: 4.0 vs 3.8 again
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:39:26 -0500

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:42 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

On 19 Nov 2013, at 18:32, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

> Mac OS X.VIII and X.V

I am afraid that is not going to help much, I did not get those
failures on OSX 10.8, and Ben doesn't get them on 10.7 so I guess
these are specific to 10.9.
Maybe you should also upgrade to 10.9 before building?

how does octave-gui work in your build? if you are also working on OSX,
I  could really use help in solving this bug (for OSX 10.8):
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?40498

or this one (for OSX 10.9)
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?40545

c.

I have run the Octave.app with the GUI from a couple of weeks back on 10.9 with no problems.  I haven't done a lot of work with it, but have done some simple scripts.