Re: hg mxe-octave

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: hg mxe-octave
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:00:18 -0500

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 6:25 PM, John Donoghue <address@hidden> wrote:
Since yesterday everytime I've gone to pull from mxe-octave, its reported:
remote: ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer
abort: no suitable response from remote hg!

Something up with mxe-octave or is something on my side?

There's currently a DNS issue with the octave.org domain. It's being sorted out, but the fix may take some time to propagate woldwide. Try again a bit later.

Michael.