Re: Default GUI or CLI for 3.8

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: Default GUI or CLI for 3.8
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 12:14:40 -0500

On 11/22/2013 11:30 AM, Rik wrote:
Is this an acceptable compromise?

--Rik
Not just an acceptable compromise, but a really good idea.
Even if we thought that the GUI was in much better shape
(all the bugs we know of fixed) its first exposure to users will
surely generate lots of problems, comments, etc...  So, making
it available for users to try out is best.  Then 4.0 can be the
GUI release with a GUI that has had more user exposure.

Michael