Possible regression in classdef

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Possible regression in classdef
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:13:07 +0000

On a recent classdef tip ( 6762a6d23010+ (classdef) ), calling the parent constructor of a class using the @ syntax with an argument no longer works (I thought it did previously, but maybe I'm mistaken). Using the attached files I get:

t = testchild(true)
parse error near line 14 of file /home/richard/octave/test/testchild.m

  syntax error

            this = address@hidden(init);
                                           ^

warning: possible memory leak in cleanup following parse error
warning: possible memory leak in cleanup following parse error
warning: possible memory leak in cleanup following parse error
warning: possible memory leak in cleanup following parse error

I don't get the error if the constructor of the parent does not take an argument.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.