Re: configure test for gl2ps

From: Rik
Subject: Re: configure test for gl2ps
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 08:07:07 -0800

On 12/03/2013 07:05 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 12:52:49 +0100
> From: Jos? Luis Garc?a Pallero <address@hidden>
> To: Octave Maintainers List <address@hidden>
> Subject: Detecting gl2ps in ./configure step
>
> Hello:
>
> If I run ./configure on the development sources and I have not
> installed the gl2ps library, its absence is not warned by the script,
> and the sources can be compiled without errors. Then, it is impossible
> to use the print() function with ftlk. It could be nice that the
> configure script emits a warning if gl2ps is not present in order to
> alert the user, as fltk is now the default graphics core
12/3/13

Jose,

Check what version of the sources you are using.  There is already a test
in configure that looks for gl2ps and emits a warning about printing.  The
changeset that introduced the test was 06a850f83dd4 from October 29th.

AC_MSG_WARN([gl2ps library not found.  OpenGL printing is disabled.])

--Rik