patch coloring help

From: Rik
Subject: patch coloring help
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 10:39:25 -0800

12/8/13

I'm trying to solve patch coloring inconsistencies between Matlab and
Octave.  Depending on options to OpenGL I can get the bi-linear
interpolation to run on either one of the main diagonals and I want to know
which one Matlab used.  Could someone run the following test script and
then send back a png of the output?

v = [0 0 0;1 0 0;1 1 0;0 1 0];
f = [1 2 3 4];
fvc = [1 0 0;0 1 0;1 0 1;1 1 0];
h = patch ('Vertices',v,'Faces',f,'FaceVertexCData',fvc,
           'FaceColor','flat','EdgeColor','flat',
           'Marker','o','MarkerFaceColor','flat')
set (h, 'facecolor', 'interp');
print -dpng tst_patch.png