[GUI] cd and auto-completion

From: CdeMills
Subject: [GUI] cd and auto-completion
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 05:42:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

some feature I miss from zsh is the ability to complete dir inside some
tree. Let met explain: I have some tree organised as f.i.

data/meas/devices/dev1/

What I would like is to be able to type
cd d[TAB]m[TAB]d[TAB]d[TAB]
and land into dev1. Actually, the auto-completion seems to work for one
level of hierachy:
cd d[TAB]
permits to arrive into data, but pushing [TAB] once again proposes
completions from file and dir at the level of data.

The idea is to rescan each dir after the auto-completion successfully
proposes an unique completion.
Would it be an acceptable feature ? A hard work ?

Regards

Pascal