Re: libmodbus in OF instrument package

From: Andrius Sutas
Subject: Re: libmodbus in OF instrument package
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:47:53 +0000

Good stuff!

I assume this was already tested with the "libmodus test servers"?

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Pantxo Diribarne <address@hidden> wrote:
Le lun. 09 déc. 2013 20:54:04 CET, Pantxo Diribarne a écrit :

Le lun. 09 déc. 2013 20:41:45 CET, Juan Pablo Carbajal a écrit :
On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Pantxo Diribarne
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have written a simple wrapper to some of the client functions of
libmodbus
[1]. Would those functions fit into the instrument package ?

Pantxo

[1] http://libmodbus.org/

Hi,
I think it does fit there. Could you write some a test/demo to your
functions so we can quickly try it in different systems?

Thanks

I'll pepare a test, polish the implementation and submit this all to
the patch tracker.

Pantxo

Done at https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?8263

Pantxo

Thank you!
I am covered by funding applications, but if Andrius doens't test this quickly I will try to do it by mid Feb 2014.