Re: [GUI] Change to command window when execute 'Save file and run'

From: Torsten
Subject: Re: [GUI] Change to command window when execute 'Save file and run'
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:40:48 +0100

On 17.12.2013 13:07, José Luis García Pallero wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I think it would be nice to change the view automatically to command
> window after the button 'save file and run' is pressed in the editor
> view. In general I think the user wants to see the output of the
> script.

That depends. If I test a script with command window and editor side by
side I want to see the results in the command window but want the
keyboard focus stay in the editor for further editing the file.
The user should be able to select the desired behavior so I will add an
option in the settings dialog (in gui-release).

Torsten