package contribution

From: Wang S
Subject: package contribution
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:36:07 +0800

Dear all,

I'd like to contribute package to OctaveForge, and I'm following the
instructions at
http://octave.sf.net/developers.html

My SourceForge account username is "wangshuo".

I'm an electronic engineer and I plan to contribute package(s) about
Electromagnetic field (EMF).
Now a first version of one package is completed, and has been run on Debian 7
wheezy (Octave 3.6.2) and Debian unstable jessie/sid (Octave 3.6.4).
I mainly follow the code style mentioned in The Octave manual.
The codes are available on http://sf.net/p/octave-emf/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/ ,
and I'd like to contribute it to OctaveForge's extra/ subdirectory.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Wang S