Re: package contribution

From: c.
Subject: Re: package contribution
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:49:53 +0100

On 20 Dec 2013, at 12:22, Wang S <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Carlo,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply.
> Yes, I know mercurial.
> currently I only know basic usage of svn, git and mercurial, though I have
> used Octave for several years. I'm continuing learning the version-control
> tools.
>
> I developed this package because my work need it but I could not find an
> existing Octave package on electromagnetic circuit/field simulation that fits
> my work.
> What is the EMF Octave package name developed by Sebastian? If it can satisfy
> my work as well, I'll use it :)
>
> Best regards,
> Wang S

If you are interested in coupling of electrical circuits and EM fields you
might want to discuss more with Sebastian as that was the topic of his PhD.
I guess he is already on holidays, though, as I got an away message before when
i CC-d him to the previous message ...
In the meantime you can have a look at his slides for the latest Octave
Conference:

http://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2013#FEM_mash-up_and_Octave

c.