Re: package contribution

From: Wang S
Subject: Re: package contribution
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:58:36 +0800

Dear all,

Glad to receive Carlo's, Sebastian's and Richard's emails, and I'll have a look
at Sebastian's slides and the fides/niode.

I think my package may be quite narrow and simple, compared to fides.
So it's my luck if it could be either merged to fides/niode or as an
independent package in OctaveForge,
and if it is too narrow or simple to be into OctaveForge package, just leave it
alone on sf.net :)

By the way, I'm sorry that I encountered a serious network connection problem
in my place
and as a result I would be not able to receive or send an email for most time
Therefore, I wonder whether there is any suggestion for an "occasional"
contributor, or whether I am suitable to be in the mailing list any longer ?

Thank you,
Best regard,
Wang S