Re:Contributing m-files to the image package

From: Wang S
Subject: Re:Contributing m-files to the image package
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 15:11:36 +0800

Hi Brandon,

by "to generate documentation for individual .m file" do you mean the "help
text" of .m file?
The OctaveForge package named "generate_html" can generate it for individual .m
file as html format.
Sometimes I just simply use octave help command + shell for-loop + output
redirection to generate help text for individual .m file as plain text format.
Is this that you want to generate?

Best regards,
Wang S