Building with Qt5

From: Robinson, Melvin D
Subject: Building with Qt5
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 21:02:54 +0000

Has anyone gotten Octave to build with Qt5?  I get the following error:

In file included from src/settings-dialog.cc:30:0:
src/ui-settings-dialog.h:13:29: fatal error: QtWidgets/QAction: No such file or directory
 #include <QtWidgets/QAction>
                             ^
compilation terminated.

When I specified /usr/include/qt5 in CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS, I get the following configure warning:
configure: WARNING: QAbstractItemModel::beginResetModel() not found -- disabling GUI

Any ideas on what adjustments I should make?