Re: make check is now opening a figure window

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: make check is now opening a figure window
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 09:44:39 +0100

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 5:07 AM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
I recently noticed that running make check on the default branch is opening a figure window.  Before I try to track this down, does someone know which test it is or what changeset caused this behavior?  If we absolutely must open a figure window during the make check process, we should also close it at the end of the test that opens it, or at least after the set of tests that need it.

Thanks,

jwe

I have this behavior too. It seems to be changeset 18193 (31d8e19a745d) voronoi.m: Add input validation test for 2 points (bug #40996)

This opens a figure window as well:

octave:1> test voronoi
PASSES 8 out of 8 tests

Best,