Re: package contribution

From: Wang S
Subject: Re: package contribution
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:53:24 +0800

Hi Jordi,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Best Regard,
Wang S

From:  "Jordi GutiƩrre Hermoso"<address@hidden>;
Date:  Mon, Jan 6, 2014 00:28 AM
To:  "Wang S"<address@hidden>;
Cc:  "c."<address@hidden>; "Sebastian Sch p"<address@hidden>;
"octave-maintainers"<address@hidden>;

On Mon, 2013-12-23 at 10:58 +0800, Wang S wrote:

> By the way, I'm sorry that I encountered a serious network
> connection problem in my place and as a result I would be not able
> to receive or send an email for most time ... Therefore, I wonder
> whether there is any suggestion for an "occasional" contributor, or
> whether I am suitable to be in the mailing list any longer ?

You don't have to follow all of the mailing list activity to
participate in Octave development. If the volume of emails is too
large for your network connection, you can use a frontend like gmane
to follow along:

    http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.octave.maintainers

- Jordi G. H.