Removing packages from Octave Forge

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Removing packages from Octave Forge
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 15:13:31 +0000

Hi

I'm removing some packages from the "official" list [1]. I've removed
combinatorics, physicalconstants, and time which were transitional
dummy packages for miscellaneous, general, and financial packages
respectively. I have also removed es and pt_br which were translations
for very old versions of Octave (installing them nowadays may give
help text in those languages but a very out of date text).

Does anyone knows or thinks there are others that should also be removed?

Carnë

[1] http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.php