Re: Willing to work for octave.

From: msander
Subject: Re: Willing to work for octave.
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:24:16 -0800 (PST)

fgnievinski wrote
> How about writing test cases for existing functions?
> Would any of them benefit from more testing?

Like the OP i have been poking around looking for something to dig into.  I
have looked at tests in existing code for inspiration.   What needs to be
tested, and the requirements for such tests is (to me) rather vague.

could you suggest a few functions for which tests should be written.   some
tips on what should be tested for each, at least as a starting point, would
be helpful.