Re: Willing to work for octave.

From: Felipe G. Nievinski
Subject: Re: Willing to work for octave.
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 01:21:36 -0200

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 1:07 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 00:58 -0200, Felipe G. Nievinski wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:31 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
> <address@hidden> wrote:

>> On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 17:12 -0800, fgnievinski wrote:

>>> Python offers an "easy" tag for bug reports:
>>> <http://docs.python.org/devguide/fixingissues.html> How about
>>> doing the same for Octave?

>> Sure, this hardly is a novel idea. Want to do it?

> Sure.  Though now that I tried it, I can't seem to find a tags field
> in the bug tracker -- am I missing it?

There's no tags field. Sadly, only project admin can manipulate bug metadata after it's been created. But if you go and compile a list of bugs you think that are easy, that's a good step.

Will do.  How about the project tasks section in savannah?  It doesn't seem to be much used nowadays.  Would extracting tasks out of the bug reports be undesirable duplication?