Re: GraphicsMagick linkage error on Mac OS X 10.9

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Re: GraphicsMagick linkage error on Mac OS X 10.9
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 19:54:50 -0600

On Jan 13, 2014, at 7:41 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jan 13, 2014, at 6:56 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

On 14 Jan 2014, at 00:52, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

Are you using the standard Portfile for GraphicsMagick, or one modified to avoid clang?
I'm using the standard portfile but I used the command line option to force gcc47 as the compiler when I did the installation.
c.

? There's an option for that?

I'd thought there had to be a specific variant ... maybe I've asked this before, but what is the command line option?

Ben

Had to do this when Mavericks first came out:

sudo port install GraphicsMagick configure.compiler=macports-gcc-4.8

see

<http://trac.macports.org/ticket/40806>

Marius
--