sundialsTB

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: sundialsTB
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 01:10:37 +0100

Dear SUNDIALS developers,

I am a happy user of SUNDIALS (thank you so much!). I found that in
several Debian distributions there is a package called octave-sundials
that installs sundialsTB (Matlab bindings).

However the package contains several pre-compiled mex files. Is there
a way to get the source code of this makefiles so we can re-implement
them as .oct files (native interface of GNU Octave with Fortran, C,
C++, etc)?

I would also like to use this opportunity to ask you: is it is
possible to release the Octave **bindings** of SUNDIALS under a GPL
license? This may be a nice inheritance to the community that might
take over the maintenance of these bindings.

Thank you very much

--
Dr. sc. nat. Juan Pablo Carbajal