mxe-octave change

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: mxe-octave change
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:16:33 -0500

I moved the functionality of the mk-dist script in the mxe-octave
build system into the Makefile and removed the mk-dist script.

Now you just need to run

   make nsis-installer

or

   make tar-dist

to build everything and generate an installer or tar file containing
all the files.

Currently this will build the stable-octave target.  If you have a
previous build that used the octave target, then I think you'll end up
with both versions included in the tar file or installer so some care
is needed to avoid having unintended files in the binary distribution.
Eventually I hope we can eliminate that problem so that the files that
are included are predictable without having to run "make clean" first
before building the installer (and everything else).