Re: very small packages - merge into general/miscelleneous or move into

From: Thomas Weber
Subject: Re: very small packages - merge into general/miscelleneous or move into core
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:55:20 +0100

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 04:19:07PM +0100, Carlo de Falco wrote:

> > > I looked at the physical_constants package back in 2011 - the first two
> > > constants I looked at had changed values. That was enough for me to kick
> > > the package from Debian.
> > >
> > >         Thomas
> >
> > What were the constants and what was the change in their value?

One was Avogadro, the other I don't remember. The change in value I do
not remember - it doesn't matter however. I am not an expert in whatever
domain the constants are used, so I assume that every change might be
important to someone working in a specific domain.
My thinking was more like: does it make a difference if we continue with
the old package - and yes, it did. So out it went.

        Thomas