patch tracker

From: Roberto Porcù
Subject: patch tracker
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:41:59 +0000

Hi all,
one week ago I uploaded my patches on Savannah patcfh tracker

the patch is  #8277

this was for the SOCIS 2013 project.

I forgot to log in before do the uploading so it results that the author is 'none'

I putted my correct email and indeed I received an email at the end of the uploading but neither the email address is shown in the website.

So this email was just to say that I uploaded the patch on Savannah and anybody can see it, comment and ask questions.

Best regards

Roberto Porcù