Re: very small packages - merge into general/miscelleneous or move into

From: c.
Subject: Re: very small packages - merge into general/miscelleneous or move into core
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:21:58 +0100

On 24 Jan 2014, at 08:11, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

>> I don't have time right now, but maybe with the refactored pkg.m we
>> might be able to overcome this by patching pkg.m directly (which we have
>> avoided in the past).
>
> I'm preparing a patch to make this approach easier.

Could you please check out the attached changeset?

With it you should be able to change the default
package installation paths by patching the single file

 scripts/pkg/private/default_prefix.m

you should only change the path for global install
and leave the default for local install unchanged.

Does this approach suit your needs?

c.