Re: Problems merging stable to gui-release

From: Torsten
Subject: Re: Problems merging stable to gui-release
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:53:40 +0100

On 25.01.2014 17:55, John W. Eaton wrote:
> When I try to merge stable to gui-release, I get a number of conflicts
> due to line numbers being different in the translation files.
>
> What's the right way to handle these conflicts?  I suppose line number
> differences should be ignored but I don't want to ignore content changes
> if they apply to both stable and gui-release.

The new text strings in the language files of the gui-release branch
haven't been translated yet. Therefore I assume that merging all changes
from the stable branch into the gui-release branch should be okay. After
the merge I will make a new update of the gui-release language files
(recollect all strings from the sources).

Torsten