Re: very small packages - merge into general/miscelleneous or move into

From: c.
Subject: Re: very small packages - merge into general/miscelleneous or move into core
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:21:40 +0100

On 27 Jan 2014, at 02:03, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

> The only change I
> found, aside being slower due to all the string manipulation in the
> first call, was its case sensitivy (physical_constant ("Avogrado
> constant") won't work anymore). But that doesn't mean that other
> changes haven't crepped in.

It's spelled "Avogadro" not "Avogrado" if you get the spelling right
case won't matter:

>> physical_constant ("AVoGaDRo constanT")
ans =    6.0221e+23

Actually, having typo detection would be a cool feature,
something like:

>> physical_constant ("Avogrado constant")
error: No constant with name 'Avogrado constant' found, maybe you meant
"Avogadro constant"?

If you create the new package I'll implement this.

c.