Re: Test in Matlab request [classdef]

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Test in Matlab request [classdef]
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 16:34:38 -0500

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Michael D. Godfrey <address@hidden> wrote:
On 02/01/2014 03:36 PM, Michael Goffioul wrote:
Can someone test the attached files for me. Just put all files into the same dir, cd into that dir and run "runTest" in Matlab.

Thanks,
Michael.

>> runtest
Warning: Could not find an exact (case-sensitive) match for 'runtest'.
/home/godfrey/mdg/class_test/runTest.m is a case-insensitive match and will be used instead.
You can improve the performance of your code by using exact
name matches and we therefore recommend that you update your
usage accordingly. Alternatively, you can disable this warning using
warning('off','MATLAB:dispatcher:InexactCaseMatch').
This warning will become an error in future releases.

x1 =

  clB

  Properties:
    prop: 'valB'

x2 =

  clB

  Properties:
    prop: 'valB'

ans =

valB

getProp: using "other"

ans =

valB

clA::privMeth
callPrivMeth: using "other"
clA::privMeth
>> version

ans =

7.9.0.529 (R2009b)

Thanks. However this is not exactly the result I was expecting, especially for properties. I partially reproduced the example mentioned here [1]. Would you mind trying to reproduce that example (as in the link below) and check whether you get the same result as in the documentation?

Michael.

[1] http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_oop/modifying-superclass-methods-and-properties.html#bse_w3k