Re: fltk backend in 3.8.0 on ubunto 13.10

From: c.
Subject: Re: fltk backend in 3.8.0 on ubunto 13.10
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 15:38:42 +0100

On 2 Feb 2014, at 00:21, Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> wrote:

> Are you running itin some kind of virtual machine by any chance?
> Can you run any other GL program? (glxgears, glxinfo)

Indeed I am running this in a virtualbox virtual machine and the problem
of GL programs being always on top also applies to other programs.

I tried disabling 3D acceleration in the virtual machine and that problem
is gone, so this does not seem to be an Octave issue.

The problem related to the command prompt loosing focus still exists though,
but there's no need to file a bug report as it seems someone else did already.

Thanks,
c.