Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave

From: c.
Subject: Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:27:12 +0100

On 10 Feb 2014, at 21:39, Linux User <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am having trouble understanding what the first sentence says in your latest
> email.

I'll split the sentence into two parts and try to calrify them separately, then.

As for this first part:

> >Please don't top-post, i.e. add your replies
> >below the previous message, not above,

If you google the term "top-posting" you will find many
articles that explain what that means.

This one, for example : http://catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html
is quite concise but looks clear enough to me.

As for this second part:

> and keep
> >the list in CC as others could want to take part in the conversation.

It was meant to point out that, while you sent your message to me only,
it is clear from its contents that that you expected others to be able
to read it.

If that is the case, you should hit the "reply all" button in your
email client rather than the "reply" button when replying to a message on
the mailing list, so that your reply is sent to all list subscribers and
not just to the author of the message you are replying to.

I hope this helps,
c.