Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave

From: Linux User
Subject: Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:00:17 -0500

This current email says that octave.maintainers will be carbon copied.
I am not sure if this will allow them to see the email.

After thinking about this coding issue for some time and going back to
our previous discussions, I have finally concluded that I am no help
to this project. It sounds like to me that the one and only reason why
Octave developers have not implemented class like functionality such
as [1] and [2] is because classdef does not exist, which means once
Octave developers have classdef complete they will immediately just
copy and paste their solutions for every missing class function from
Matlab to Octave, rendering me obsolete.

My skills as a programmer are better suited to solving math or phyiscs
related problems, like creating the method functionality for [1] and
[2], not so much on creating the architecture after the functionality
is complete. This is another reason why I think I am obsolete.