Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave

From: c.
Subject: Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 20:48:28 +0100

On 11 Feb 2014, at 19:38, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:

> Would you like to re-define your contributions to make the msh package
> better? It would be awesome to have a meshing package fast, compatible
> and extendable.

One thing that would be useful to add is better mesh refinement (possibly
non-isotropic)
and mesh smoothing methods, and maybe a de-refinement method.

I have a student working on a standalone octree mesh generator based on p4est
<http://www.p4est.org/>
interfacing that with Octave would also be an interestin project.

geometry preserving mesh refinement i.e. mapping boundary nodes to a CAD model
would be another
great contribution.

c.