Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave

From: Linux User
Subject: Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:46:21 -0500

I am still fighting with gmail trying to get the emails typed in the
correct format. If anyone can suggest methods, please send them to me.
Thank you both Juan Pablo Carbajal and Carlo Defalco for responding to
my emails.

> My skills as a programmer are better suited to solving math or phyiscs
> related problems, like creating the method functionality for [1] and
> [2], not so much on creating the architecture after the functionality
> is complete. This is another reason why I think I am obsolete.

>Most projects proposed for Octave (exept maybe those related to the GUI)
>do require a good mathematical background, but to produce useful results
>you should have (or be willing to acquire) some non trivial software
>engineering / development / collaboration skills.

Let me take a step back to reconstitute my beginnings. That statement
I made posted above was not well posed, which is my fault. I am very
interested in contributing to Octave, I am very interested in applying
my knowledge of mathematics and physics, and I am willing to learn the
required computer architecture programming material to make it happen.