Re: Couple of questions on Savannah account configuration

From: Glenn Golden
Subject: Re: Couple of questions on Savannah account configuration
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 21:57:16 -0700

--
Hi Dan,

Daniel J Sebald <address@hidden> [2014-02-11 22:26:09 -0600]:

> This list doesn't use Savannah as far as I know.  We only use limited
> features of the Savannah system for bug/patch tracking.

I understand that this list doesn't use Savannah. The questions pertained to
my account on the bug tracker itself:

    https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

The only reason I posted my questions to this list was because I thought
someone here might have run into the same issues about configuring their
Savannah tracker account vis a vis controlling email traffic. I originally
posted the first question to the tracker support list itself, which seems
like the appropriate place; but received no reply, so probably no one is
minding that list.

Thanks for your reply in any case.

Glenn