Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave

From: Linux User
Subject: Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:47:48 -0500

>So, in principle, Agora would be exactly the right tool to use for this.

I posted my code into agora. The link is: http://agora.octave.org/snippet/VYPd/

I was unable to format the tabbing correctly to 2 spaces width and
post my comments of the code into the forum, due to a formatting
error. Comments are posted on:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21662873/how-to-order-a-list-of-delaunay-triangles-to-a-ordered-percolation-list-in-octav/21814794#21814794