Re: Octave 3.8.1-rc3 release candidate available for ftp

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Octave 3.8.1-rc3 release candidate available for ftp
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 00:39:41 +0100

On 18/02/2014 15:10, CdeMills wrote:
John W. Eaton wrote
[...]
Please help make the 3.8.1 release a success by building from this
release candidate and reporting any problems.

Compiled smoothly under cygwin-64, without java and jit. CLI and GUI
interface start OK.

Regards

Pascal

Hi Pascal
Thanks for testing.

Have you by chance tested the 3.8.0-2 binary I uploaded for cygwin
and any of the forge packages ?
I will appreciate to know if everything was smooth from user point
of view, specially the package database update check I added on octaverc

Regards
Marco