Re: OctConf 2014?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: OctConf 2014?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:57:34 -0500

On 02/19/2014 03:13 PM, Andreas Weber wrote:
Am 12.02.2014 12:04, schrieb litro:
+1 for Germany

too late, Montreal has won.

I made an informal poll of the most active developers. About half are in Europe and half in North America. For the most part, people want the meeting close to where they live. We had the last meeting in Europe so we think this one should be in North America. Plus, Jordi volunteered again to host the meeting. So the meeting will probably be in Montreal again unless something comes up very soon to change that. I think we should have the dates set fairly soon. It's looking like early September. Jordi, please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.