Re: Requirements for releasing the STK toolbox as an Octave forge packag

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Requirements for releasing the STK toolbox as an Octave forge package ?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:48:04 +0100

On 24/02/2014 15:17, Carnë Draug wrote:
On 24 February 2014 13:43, Julien Bect <address@hidden> wrote:
As I understand it, we have to provide an INDEX file to get the functions nicely sorted on the "Function reference" webpage. I'll take care of this.
The INDEX file is only required for: 1) oct files with multiple functions 2) organize the functions into groups 3) avoid documenting things such as "private" functions If this does not apply to you, you don't need an INDEX file.

Well, both 2) and 3) apply to our case... I guess we need an INDEX file, then.

Is there any way I can preview the HTML documentation formatted as it will be formatted on the Octave Forge website ?
You will need to download the CSS style file [1]. Maybe some of the javascript files will be needed. Carnë [1] http://octave.sourceforge.net/octave-forge.css

Ok. But how do I generate the HTML output ? Should I use the generate_package_html () function from the "generate_html" package ?

I have tried this, after installing STK as an octave package :

    pkg load generate_html
    generate_package_html ("stk", "stk_html", "octave-forge")

but it doesn't work for me : only the M-files located at the root at the package seem to be found. How do I produce documentation for a package that has several subdirectories ?