Re: Official 3.8.0 windows binary on sourceforge?

From: fork
Subject: Re: Official 3.8.0 windows binary on sourceforge?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:46:19 +0000 (UTC)

Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant <at> yahoo.co.jp> writes:

> Binary of octave 3.8.0 on windows is now prepared in voluntary
contribution by Markus Bergholz.

> http://mxeoctave.osuv.de

Definitely useful.  However... I am trying to compile sedumi mex files, and
the install_sedumi -rebuild script errors out with various weird messages
depending on whether 3.7.2+ or 3.8.1-rc3 (liboctinterp-2.dll not found,
missing include or library directories, hardcoded paths that from Markus
built into mkoctfile, etc -- too much for me to track down at the moment).

The sedumi mex files compile great on FreeBSD, with a binary (pkg install)
3.8.0.

I don't think this issues are worthy of a bug report yet, but we/ I should
keep our eyes out on how well the MinGW compiles MEX files.