Re: [UGent] Google summer of Code 2014

From: Marco Vassallo
Subject: Re: [UGent] Google summer of Code 2014
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:25:29 +0000

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> OK, I thought you mentioned FEM because you wanted to mentor it.

I said I can present FEM, I can act as a local coordinator, but I am
really out of time. But if really needed, like we have many slots and
we want to use them all, then of course I will mentor.

Hi,

you can find in attachment [1] the .tex file of a presentation I recently
gave about fem-fenics (I've just translated it, so there could be some typos).
 Feel free to change it as you wish.

HTH

Marco

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWLfuWVSWHbYW0waEpQQUptSDA/edit?usp=sharing