Project- GNU Octave

From: varun chopra
Subject: Project- GNU Octave
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 00:40:34 +0530

Hello everyone
First of all, Congratulations for getting accepted in Gsoc.
I am Varun chopra currently doing M.Sc in Mathematics from BITS PILANI , GOA.
I took this branch willingly as mathematics interests me the most. I have learnt quite a lot in MATLAB.
I made a Virtual calculator using GUI in MATLAB and solving differential equations using SIMULINK. Currently I am learning new toolboxes.
i have read the project ideas under numerical and GUI and want to give my best contribution to it.
These are some of the courses I have done in college. ( Algebra, Maths(1,2,3) , Graphs and networks , Optimization , Operational research , measure and integration, Discrete maths, Mathematical methods )
Looking forward to spend productive time under GNU octave.
Please suggest me how to proceed?
Best Regards
Varun Chopra
BITS PILANI, goa