Re: Regarding Gsoc project

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Regarding Gsoc project
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 01:08:05 +0100

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 7:57 PM, vaibhav gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
hello,
I am interested in in one of the project names as "Incomplete sparse factorizartion ichol and ilu" , Could you guide me how to proceed..!!

Thanks And Regards
Vaibhav Gupta

Hello Vaibhav Gupta,

thank you for your interest in GNU/Octave development. Please keep the public mailing list in the recipients, unless it is really a private chat. As a first hint you can study my project blog of the last years GSoC [1] and you can try to compile the Octave development version, as described in [2]. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

[1] http://siko1056-gsoc.blogspot.com
[2] https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/get-involved.html