Re: configure.ac and Dolfin.h

From: c.
Subject: Re: configure.ac and Dolfin.h
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 07:43:03 +0100

On 1 Mar 2014, at 04:51, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:

> I just committed a change to bootstrap and configure.ac such that it
> accepts --with-dense-includedir

Hey, aren't you the one who likes to go ranting around about obscure names?

I'd rather use --with-eigen or --with-eigen3 as a name for the option.

Dense is just one out of many headers in the Eigen3 package,
users will install Eigen3 not just pick one header out of the distribution
and place it somewhere.

> to indicate special locations for
> Eigen/Dense. Only then checks are performed. Please verify that it
> works.

But how do you pass these flags when doing "pkg install -forge" ?

And how can they be informed that the option exists if they cannot run
configure --help?

c.