How do I submit new functions?

From: Sandeep
Subject: How do I submit new functions?
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 18:49:19 +0530

Hello,
I have created new Geodesy functions for Mapping toolbox. These functions are based on the algorithms in http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/44848-geod-yet-another-geodetic-toolbox
The creator of this toolbox has commented on the wiki page of Mapping package agreeing to allow the use of his code in creating new functions. I want octave-forge account to submit these files. My sourceforge username is sunnyv.

PS: I do not have sufficient knowledge of the Mapping toolbox and therefore I am unable to test these functions. I have implemented the algorithms in a fashion similar to matlab so that compatibility is maintained.

Sincerely,
Sandeep